Copper is a versatile and widely used metal known for its excellent electrical and thermal conductivity. It's a reddish-brown element with the chemical symbol Cu and atomic number 29 on the periodic table. Commercially available copper is typically more than 99% pure. The remaining 1% is usually impurities such as oxygen, lead, or silver.
For CNC machining purposes, Copper's outstanding electrical and thermal conductivity makes it an excellent choice for precision components and parts, especially those requiring good electrical or thermal conductivity. CNC machining of copper allows for the creation of intricate designs and shapes that cater to specific industrial needs.